End user license agreement
Marcus Embra provides you with downloadable resources, for respect of my work just follow the few simple rules I have.
By downloading content from Marcus Embra, you accept and agree to abide by the following terms. Failure to abide by Marcus Embra’s Terms of Usage may result in legal action.
Unless stated otherwise, all downloadable content available directly or indirectly from Marcus Embra is owned by and under the copyright of Marcus Embra.
What can I use your resources for?
- You may use Marcus Embra’s Resources in your personal projects.
- You may feature previews of Marcus Embra’s Resources on your personal blog or website providing you credit and link back to Marcus Embra – marcusembra.me
What can’t I use your resources for?
- You may not redistribute Marcus Embra’s Resources in any way, shape or form. This includes but is not limited to taking and altering the look/format/performance or any other variable of any Marcus Embra downloadable content and offering it as a free downloadable resource, paid resource or otherwise, unless stated otherwise.
- You may not re-host Marcus Embra’s Resources for any reason.
- You may not upload any Marcus Embra Resources to any stock media site in its whole, singular, original form.
- You may not use any Marcus Embra Resources in relation to anything that involves the piracy of online media, products or content.
- You may not make any Marcus Embra Resources available to anyone by any online or offline means, other than providing links to the original Marcus Embra Resources post or page.
By downloading my resources you also understand and agree to the following:
- That you may download downloadable content, but you do not own the copyright to this content.
- Unless stated otherwise all content is owned by and under the copyright of Marcus Embra – marcusembra.me. All content is registered with a copyright registry.
- These terms and conditions are subject to changes and you agree to any future changes that may be made.
- Marcus Embra may grant specific terms to individuals and organisations where I find appropriate reasons to do so.